Voice Breakthrough is your key to a healthy and strong voice.
You have access to over 20 years of experience in the art of singing, through this unique package of videos, audio workouts and ebook. John has taken hundreds of singers through the process of discovering their newer, stronger and more powerful voice. For less than the cost of one private lesson, you can have a full semester of tools, techniques and knowledge at your fingertips that can help you train your voice. All material is presented in a clear and logical format.
Here’s what some of our students had to say about Voice Breakthrough:
“I have read dozens and dozens of singing books from classical singing to pop to rock to all of it, books over a hundred years old and books that came out within the last decade. I have browsed it all, I am probably familiar with all the voice methods and teachers online and I have downloaded and purchased many singing products. As far as voice methods go, you seriously have put together the best one.
-- Gabriel Weiner, Instructor
What You Get with Voice Breakthrough?
An eBook with all the background information: a brief history of the method, why it’s used, and its modern implications.
“To participate in John's vocal training program has been truly amazing. I have gained so much confidence in my own voice. My singing is clearer and more direct, and I can sing for longer sessions without getting tired.
-- Peter Wickstrom - Netherlands
There’s something for everyone no matter what level you are. The program is easy to use and written in plain English without complicated jargon. This allows you to focus on the concepts in the program instead of deciphering instructions.
Advanced and professional singers and speakers love the new methods – these are a real breakthrough in the way the voice can be improved. The audio workouts have a variety of ranges to accommodate every singer.
- Keeping your vocal cords healthy!
- The secret of adduction: It's all in the vocal cords
- A balancing act: Chest voice and Head voice
- Working with different vowels to enhance your vocal cords
- Choosing the right songs
- Structuring your practice times
- How to engage your diaphragm
- Posture and Breathing
- How to control the amount of air you send to your vocal cords
- Isolation of outer muscles
- Breathing at the Balance Point
- Avoiding common problems with breathing
- Constriction: what it is and how to avoid it
- Coordinated movement patterns
- The Jaw Release
- The Tongue Release
- Breathing and the release of constriction
- Posture and the neck release
- Using the pharynx to create maximum resonance
- How to maintain clarity without nasality
- How to find your ring and build a strong head voice
- How the outer muscles affect the pharynx
- Air flow, breathing, and the balance point
- Finding that perfect blend between the Chest Voice and Head Voice
- Using your larynx to keep your vocal cords protected
- Laryns position and the blend of Chest Voice and Head Voice
- Keys to stabilizing your Larynx
- How breathing affects Larynx Position
- The role of the outer muscles play in Larynx Position
- Using vowel exercises to position your Larynx
I believe in Voice Breakthrough wholeheartedly, and I want you to be fully satisfied with the program.
That’s why I stand behind Voice Breakthrough with a 100% money-back guarantee.
I am confident that by making this small investment now, you will learn the keys to achieving having a breakthrough with your voice.